We are a No Pets Park
Now offering our camper’s EBike Hire! ask at the office!
Campground Pricing starts from $20
Our Cabins are designed for Single, Couples and families of 5 maximum, they are Basic (no ensuite) bottom sheet and pillow (s) provided, small fridge, microwave and some basic crockery/cutlery.
Family Cabins two bunks, one double on bottom with single on top and a second set of singles
Standard Cabins sleep 2 or 3 Persons, double bed and one single
We cater for Large Motor Homes, Caravans, Camper Vans, Tents or sleeping in your backpacker vehicle can all be done at our campground
Camp facilities: Powered Sites, Non Powered Sites and Basic Cabins
Our main kitchen consists of TV, couch, table and chairs, full size oven, microwave, cook tops, freezers and fridge
Coin operated ($2) showers, washing machines and dryer
Grey waste disposal and septic tanks for our guests only
MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL RULES
Rates and availability
- All rates are quotes in NZ dollars and include GST. Rates may be subject to change.
- The child rate is for children aged between 5 years and 14 years old.
- To stay at Clyde Holiday Park all guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Proof of age may be required at check-in.
- Parents/guardians must reside in the same accommodation unit/site for the duration of the reservation.
- All visitors MUST sign in at reception upon arrival.
- Pets are not permitted within the camp.
Payment and deposit
- A deposit, equivalent of at least the first night of the reservation, is required to confirm your booking and, by paying this, you are entering into a contract accepting our booking conditions and park conduct rules.
- If not already paid in full, full payment of the outstanding balance is required on arrival.
Check in/Check out times
- Check in time for all campsites is from midday to 8.30pm.
- Check in time for all accommodation units is from midday to 8.30pm.
- Check out time is no later than 10:00am unless previously arranged with reception.
Vehicles, Caravans and Motorhomes
- All caravans must have a current electrical warrant.
- All caravans, campers, motor-homes, cars and trailers must observe a walking pace speed limit at all times within the camp.
- Personal belongings, including vehicles and caravans, are always the responsibility of each guest during their stay. We accept no liability whatsoever for any accident, loss or damage to your property, unless such damage is due to our negligence.
PARK CONDUCT RULES
Standards of behavior
- Please be advised that we have the right to request ID and to hold card details on file as a behavior bond.
- The manager may refuse to admit to the Park or may remove from the Premises any person:
- who is disorderly or disreputable;
- who by reason of intoxication or other reasons is not in a proper condition to use the Park;
- who behaves in an indecent and disorderly manner or annoys or is offensive to any other person using the Park;
- who fails or refuses to comply with any lawful request of the Manager or its agents or employees given for the purpose of the proper management of the Park and the comfort and convenience of the other guests using the Park; and
- who fails or refuses to comply with any of these rules.
- For the quiet enjoyment of all guests, there is a NO PARTY policy in all rooms, camp sites and communal facilities. Noisy, intoxicated or anti-social behavior is not permitted anywhere in the park.
- No gang patches, weapons or illegal drugs are permitted on site at any time.
- Quiet hours are strictly from 10:30pm to 7:00am.
- Liquor must not be consumed in the Park except on your own campsite.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted in any of the rooms and communal facilities within the holiday park. Additional cleaning fees will be charged against those who ignore this policy.
- No under age alcohol consumption is permitted in the Park.
- No illegal drugs are permitted in the Park.
- Visitors are permitted at the discretion of the Manager at all times.
- You are responsible for your visitors and making sure they are aware of and abide by the Park Rules.
- Visitors must depart by 10:00pm.
- Visitors’ vehicles must be left outside the Park or in the visitor car park.
- Any charge by visitors not paid by them will be charged to you.